Welcome to Barefoot Freedom where you will find courses & workshops on yoga, meditation, free movement, breathwork, coaching, etc. Barefoot Freedom (we, us, ours) owns and operates websites, services, & content.
Barefoot Freedom offerings are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any mental or physical aliments, psychological or medical. All movement practices are just an option and should be
My using this site you fully understand that physicl ecercies involves physical movemetnt and that such activity carries the risk of injury. it is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from Barefoot Freedom, you will not exceed your limits while taking classes. you will pick the appropriate class that is best for you and take modifications as needed.
You also acknowledge and agree that if any offerings talk about products such as herbs, spices, food, diet, excercise, fitness products there is possibility of physical injury and/or death and you assume FULL risk and responsibility for any such activity and/ consumption
No services or offerings from Barefoot Freedom override any medical advice from your Physician or Health Care Provider. Health Care information is always being updated due to medical research and developments. Even though Barefoot Freedom's practices & offerings serve the course provider, we do not guarantee the pracitices will align with the most recent medical research on any particular subject.
Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of something said and/or read on our website or through services.
If you are pregnant, or have physical or medical condition you must seek the advice from your physcian prior to using our offerings. Seek medical attention if you experience any discomfort or pain immediately.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.